Your home or company is most likely to be your biggest investment. The rooftop covers both of them. Each rooftop has a life cycle, and it turns out to be irreparable sooner or later. That’s why it’s important to take as much care of the outside as the inside as possible. At some point wear from external elements takes its toll on every roof. The roof is there to hold the humidity, heat and cold outside your house, and the damaged roof will only cost you more and more money as time passes. At Stapleton Roofing, we are proud to provide our clients and consumers with the most amazing quality roofing systems and the most acute craftsmanship.
We understand the significance of each project and will assist in every way available; select the right shading and paint, design and material for the roof that will provide the structure with the greatest strength, quality and value.
Our experienced and qualified estimators will assess the state of the rooftop and provide appropriate and cost-effective solutions to your concerns throughout the initial consultation. Our highly trained and skilled team will work tirelessly with you or your advisor to ensure that the entire project runs safely and easily through definitive execution from the initial review. Safety, quality, efficiency in engineering and scheduling are all closely combined and integrated to provide our customers with the finest and most incomparable roofing installation possible. The staff and employees are educated in the latest techniques and we adopt the industry’s trends and advancements to deliver the best service to you, your company, and your family.
We also assign a dedicated administrator for each task, ensuring that the renovation of your rooftop is completed on time and within budget boundaries. Because we own our equipment and use our own employees, any roof replacement project can be completed in the shortest possible time, reducing customer influence and preventing disruptions to normal business and residential activities. Knowing that your roof structure has been installed with professional planning and construction, you will have peace of mind.
Types of Re-Roofing Solutions
- Metal – Metal roofs are one of the longest lasting materials.
- Built-Up Roofing System – A built-up roofing, is composed of several layers of bitumen surfaces, and completed with an aggregate layer or coating.
- Modified Bitumen – This roofing system is a durable, weather resistant type of material for low slope roofs.
- Single-Ply – Single-ply roofing membranes have grown in popularity over years, and due to their flexibility, relative ease of installation and competitive price.
- Shingles – These are generally the lightest and most common type of roofing material
- Tiles – Due to their longevity and various colors, these are very popular to owners.
- Flat Roofing – Your First-Class Roofers Will Make a Difference
- We Handle High-End Materials Only
- Our Roofing Professionals Won’t Leave Until Customers Are Satisfied
The reliability and durability of a flat roof depends on how heat, the amount of joints and measurements, and the roofer knowledge is managed by the flat roof. Normally, flat roofs last for around 20 years, so in the long run it would make little financial sense to turn and replace a comparatively more costly (front) flat roof into a sloped one–unless it is a personal style choice. Rest easy to know that our experts are able to work with any kind of roof and will always help you make the best choice for you and your property.
Whatever your roofing requirements are, Stapleton Roofing can provide the quality workmanship, technical expertise and roofing system to give your roof a whole new life. Contact the residential roofing experts at Stapleton Roofing to help you choose the “right roof” for your personal tastes, your roof style and the technical options that protect your home.