Your To-Go-To Phoenix Roofing Company
We specialize in taking care of your roof, maximizing its life, and ensuring you accrue the highest return on your investment from that part of your house or business premises. With unmatched experience and an unwavering dedication to our clients, Phoenix homeowners rely on our team of professional roofers to cater to all their roofing needs.
Every Phoenix property owner who appreciates the value of their house will, by extension, value of their roof. The roof plays numerous important roles in keeping the entire structure that is a house intact, and in good standing and impeccable conditions. Aside from being a structural component, the roof is also a barrier to the elements such as solar radiation, wind, and precipitation. As such, it keeps everything and everyone in the structure safe and protected from the destructive power of mother nature.
These are some of the considerations we have in mind when we render our roofing services. We understand that your house needs a properly working roof to function well and keep you safe. We appreciate that Phoenix residents demand high-quality roofing services from their roofing contractors. As such, we endeavor to not only meet our clients’ needs but also exceed their expectations.
Roofing Maintenance And Repairs – How long your roof will serve you will depend on how well you take care of it. It is common for small fissures and cracks to worsen to the extent of threatening the entire roof and house. It makes sense that you take measures to protect the roof from premature deterioration by scheduling our expert roofers to inspect, maintain, and or repair the roof.
Some of the roof repair services we offer include:
– Tears, punctures, and blisters repairs of roofing tiles,
– Roof leaks,
– Ponding water issues,
– Flashings damage and defects,
– Membrane wear and tear, and shrinkage, and much more
On the maintenance front, we offer roof cleaning and storm-readiness services.
Roof Restoration – Roof restoration is one of the best ways of extending the life of a roof. Preserving your roof by roof restoration might also be more cost-effective than a roof replacement. You also benefit from a faster process of getting your roof back to its good standing order. Other benefits you can accrue from roof restorations include energy and insurance rebates.
Roofing Replacements – At some point, the state of your roof will necessitate a roof replacement, especially when roof restorations and repairs are incapable of solving the underlying issue. A roof replacement is also a good solution when the costs implements of repairs and or restoration are too high and close the cost of a roof replacement. We offer high-quality and timely roof replacements that ensure you have an exceptional roof that will serve you faithfully for years.
New Construction Roofing Project
Top Reasons To Choose Us For Your Roofing Projects
Your roof is a huge investment. It is only right o make concerted efforts to ensure it is in good standing by hiring the best roofing contractors available. As one of the best roofers in Phoenix, your roof and your property is in good hands when you hire our team of experts for a roofing job.
One of the main reasons you should consider contracting our roofers is our expertise. As a company, we only hire the best roofers on the market. Moreover, we continuously train our roofers to keep their skills sharp and their expertise unmatched. Consequently, our roofers are adept in using the latest techniques and methods for maintaining, repairing, restoring, and replacing your roof. We can handle any project you have in mind, whether big or small.
Tied to being experts in our field, we also work with all roofing materials and on all types of roofs. Understandably, every property owner has his or her ideal type of roof. Whether you want to repair a concrete tiled roof or you want to replace an asphalt tiled roof, we have the expertise to serve you.
Our roofers also have ample hands-on experience in roof installation, repairs, replacement, inspections, and all other aspects of roofing services. Crucially, our experience is not just a marketing gimmick. We draw from our experience every day we are on the job ensuring we get the job done right the first time and in a timely manner. Our experience also comes in handy in ensuring a safe working environment for everyone. We appreciate the fact that the last thing you want is an accident in your property and we work diligently to negate any risks.
We are certified, licensed, and insured. As a trustworthy business built to serve our communities in and around Phoenix, we operate by the book. As such, we have met all the necessary requirements to serve you.
Having roof repairs or having to buy a whole new roof for your home is an important, expensive investment. Before you commit to this investment you need to research and evaluate roofing contractors in Phoenix AZ. You should insist on working with a professional roofing contractor that has experience and comes with a lot of positive reviews from previous customers.
Researching Local Roofing Contractors: How to Find Roofers and Roofing Service in Phoenix
Stapleton Roofing wants to assist you in getting the kind of results you expect—a quality roof at a fair price. All residential roofing contractors are not alike, and Stapleton Roofing recommends that you go through a pre-qualification process when finding the right roofing contractor for your home.
The following tips to finding a roofing contractor will help you select a professional roofing contractor for your roofing needs. Use these guidelines throughout your research, and you will have a good idea of the questions to ask when you choose a roofing contractor expert. Here is how to find and hire a great roofer:
- Check for a permanent place of business, telephone number, tax identification number and business license. Hiring the best roofing company means finding a company that really exists and has a physical location. It also helps when researching local roofing contractors to find roofers near you if possible. Searching ‘find a roofer near me’ can help you get businesses with real addresses, and you can visit them to check out the company as well.
- Don’t hesitate to ask a roofing contractor for proof of insurance. Make sure the coverage’s are in effect through the duration of the job. Many building and home owners have been dragged into litigation involving uninsured roofing contractors. Also, if a contractor is not properly insured, you may be liable for accidents that occur on your property. An experienced roofing contractor will always have proof of insurance readily available for you to view, and they will easily be able to clarify if they are properly insured.
- Check to see if the roofing contractor is properly licensed or bonded in the state of Arizona. Some states have specific licensing requirements, and others do not. Contact Arizona’s Department of Revenue or Licensing Board for this information. Additionally, these contractors must maintain minimum insurance coverage and utilize contracts that comply with a number of consumer protection requirements specified in this law. Finding a roofing service in Phoenix could mean you are likely to find Arizona-licensed roofers, but we have a lot of people from out of town living and working in the area as well, so be aware of this.
- Look for a company with a proven track record that offers client references and a list of completed projects. Call these clients to find out whether they were satisfied with the work they had done. Knowing how to find roofers and the best roofing service in Phoenix means knowing how to sift through a lot of customer reviews, testimonials, and portfolio material.
- Insist on a detailed, written proposal and examine it for complete descriptions of the work and specifications, including approximate starting and completion dates and payment procedures. Hiring the best roofing service means your work will get done in the time-frame you prefer, with all the details agreed-upon before the start of the project and a guarantee that everything is not only feasible, but will get done on time.
- Have the contractor list the roofing manufacturers with which his firm is a licensed or approved applicator. An experienced roofing contractor uses the credibility of their roofing manufacturers to build their own credibility, so you can get an idea you are working with a good company if they are also proud of the companies they work with.
- Have the contractor explain his project supervision and quality-control procedures. Request the name of the person who will be in charge of your project, how many workers will be required and estimated completion time. If you know how to find roofers you can trust, you will know that a key component is having a person to refer to throughout the project to communicate on the quality management of your roofing project.
- Check to see if the contractor is a member of any regional or national industry associations. Being a member of industry associations demonstrates a commitment to professionalism. When researching local roofing contractors, the ones involved in associations like this can thankfully be pretty obvious. A connection like this will be displayed where you can find it as you’re researching. A roofing service in Phoenix may be connected with associations specific to Arizona.
- Call your local Better Business Bureau or Department of Professional Regulation to check for possible complaints filed against the contractor. Knowing how to find roofers that are reliable involves using efficient methods like this to narrow down your options. If a complaint filed against a contractor is serious enough, you can more easily rule out the company for your project.
- Carefully read and understand any roofing warranties offered, and watch for provisions that would void it. An experienced roofing contractor is honest and stands by their commitments to you, but dishonest contractors can try to work the system against you if they are a risky business and something is likely to go wrong.
- Choose a company committed to worker safety and education. Ask the contractor what type of safety training he provides for his workers and what industry education programs they have attended. The best roofing contractor is only as good as the workers who install the new roof or repairs. When researching local roofing, check out their team and get to know them if you can. This can help you see the company’s level of investment in them as workers, which will effect the contractor’s overall quality of work.
- Keep a healthy skepticism about the lowest bid. Several fly-by-night contractors will give a very low bid, and it will feel very attractive, but these contractors often are uninsured and perform substandard work. Remember, price is only one of the criteria for selecting a roofing contractor. Professionalism, experience and quality workmanship also should weigh heavily in your decision. An experienced roofing contractor can change higher prices, and rightly so. Quality takes real commitment, time, and work, and these are the things you’re really paying for when researching local roofing contractors and hiring quality roofers.
If you’re needing repairs, have severe damage, or your roof is getting up there in age (approx 15-20yrs), you should definitely have your roof inspected. Sometimes your roof only needs repairs and if that’s the case, Stapleton Roofing will tell you so. But in the event it’s worth replacing it, our company will provide details on why it’s more cost effective to replace rather than repair and you can count on our team to get the job done right. Guaranteed!!